Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Droid Charge Page

I am working right now to gather up all the information, tips, videos, downloads, etc... on the Droid Charge. Check out the Restore page as I got that all updated. In case you didn't know many developers have moved on and Verizon is no longer supporting this phone. Additionally, it looks like Ice Cream Sandwich will never be as well since Samsung will not release the needed software for the cellular antennas due to Verizon.  Thanks as usual Big V! Glad to hear you are abandoning your customers while still keeping them under contract. Maybe an upgrade would be fair?

Anyways, I am going to do my best to get you, the Droid Charge user, all the best info I can. Everyone deserves to get the most out of their purchase even if Verizon does not think so!

Droid Charge How to Vids!

No comments:

Post a Comment